- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this web site, how it is used, and with whom your information may be shared.
- What choices you have regarding the use of your information.
- What security measures we have in place to protect your personal information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information we have on file.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We collect the following information in order to complete your purchase:
- Sender name/Recipient’s name
- Billing address/Recipient’s delivery address
- Credit card number
- Sender email address
- Sender phone number/Recipient phone number
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also do the following at any time:
- You may see what data we have about you, if any.
- You may change or correct any data we have about you.
- You may have us delete any data we have about you.
- You may express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.